COMMERCIAL EPOXY FLOORING
OUR FLOORING WORKS FOR YOU!
BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL EPOXY FLOORING
WHEN IT COMES TO COMMERCIAL EPOXY, THE BENEFITS ARE ENDLESS
You will be delighted to know that commercial epoxy flooring is one of the most durable if not the most durable flooring available on the market. We only use the highest grade materials at our disposal to ensure that you get the most out of your flooring. Commercial epoxy can withstand heavy vehicle traffic, impact from dropped objects and even harsh chemicals. Did you know that commercial epoxy can make your concrete slab up to 300 percent stronger than bare concrete?
One of the best features of our commercial epoxy flooring is its long lifetime and low lifecycle costs. When you have us professionally install your commercial epoxy, you will have its full lifespan of amazing benefits bestowed upon you. Our commercial epoxy flooring has been known to last over 20 years! This is because of our tedious concrete preparation and use of high-grade materials that most other epoxy floor coating companies will try to cut corners to save time and money on your expense.
CALL US FOR FAST AND AFFORDABLE COMMERCIAL EPOXY INSTALLATION!
EASY TO MAINTAIN FLOORING
We know that your company can use the time spent maintaining and cleaning the flooring in your facility for much more pressing matters. This is why commercial epoxy can make your facility less focused on cleaning on more focused on much more pressing matters.
Commercial epoxy flooring doesn’t need any fancy waxes or polishes to maintain its beautiful shine, this shine actually comes from the actual top coat of epoxy. The only thing you will need to keep your flooring looking brand new is a soft bristle broom or a dust mop and a standard wet mop. If your flooring has become heavily dirty, you won’t have to spend hours cleaning it. You can simply use a hose to wash down your flooring, if any type of residue or grime remains, we recommend that you use a nylon brush with CLR used in circular motions until the grime has been removed.
While the maintenance on our commercial epoxy flooring is very simple, it is dire that is done every day as it plays a major role in how long your commercial epoxy will last.
We understand that most of our clients have facilities that have no downtime and work 24/7. We know that your company cannot afford any type of slowdown our shutdown just to install new flooring, so we have the solution for you.
Our commercial epoxy contractors have decades of combined experience in the concrete field so we know how to get the best results as fast as possible. While some parts of the preparation process may have a set timeline, we offer a different type of specially formulated epoxy called quick cure epoxy. With a quick cure epoxy, after the final layer of epoxy has been installed, you can walk on your flooring in as little as 1 hour! If you don’t want the quick cure, we can work in sections so your workers can still use the majority of your facility.
We ask that we leave the preparation and installation of commercial epoxy to the pros. Commercial epoxy flooring has a very specific process that if not done correctly will ruin your flooring. Use us so you can have peace of mind knowing your flooring will be done right the first time!
USDA APPROVED FLOORING
This is majorly credited to the fact that commercial epoxy flooring has a solid and seamless surface that is easy to clean and won’t allow for harmful germs to hide away and reproduce.
CALL NOW FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE!
HOW WE INSTALL YOUR COMMERCIAL EPOXY
- We start our process by removing any previous coatings that may be present, if none are present we start by lifting any stains on your concrete and using or special material to fill all cracks and imperfections on the concrete slab for a smooth and seamless finished product.
- Once the material has dried, we use either diamond wheel grinding or shot blasting to open the pores and profile your concrete slab. This is how our epoxy resin makes its super tight molecular bond to your concrete slab. We use grinders equipped with vacuums to keep the work surface clean.
- After the entire surface or area has been ground or shot-blasted, we inspect the surface to make sure all imperfections have been cleaned. We then apply the epoxy primer that is rolled on to further the bond between the concrete and the epoxy resin.
- The application process of epoxy can be different for different types of epoxy, so if you want to know how your epoxy is going to be applied, please talk to your commercial epoxy flooring contractor, we are more than happy to explain!
- After the epoxy has been applied, the last and final step is applying the clear coat. All commercial epoxy gets a clear coat as it is the main reason epoxy is so strong and stain resistant. After the top coat has been installed; depending on which epoxy you chose; typical epoxy will need at least 24 hours of cure time to allow foot traffic and 72 hours for vehicle traffic.