Expert Polished Concrete
Our Concrete Polishing Services
Transform concrete from drab to stunning
Residential Concrete Polishing
Polished concrete in Indianapolis isn’t just for commercial properties anymore. A growing number of homeowners are turning to polished concrete services to transform a dark, dusty garage or basement into a bright, clean, and welcoming space. One of the most popular uses for stained polished concrete is in the basement. Polished concrete can be customized with your choice of colors and even patterns to give your basement a high-end look that’s easy to maintain, bright, and waterproof. Dark polished concrete floors are popular in the garage where they offer great resistance to stains and a reflective, dust-free surface.
Commercial Concrete Polishing
Polished concrete floors are a clear winner for almost any commercial property. A stained polished concrete floor in Indianapolis is decorative enough for public areas of your business like a lobby yet incredibly resistant to stains and damage. Concrete polishing is a smart investment in your business that transforms unfinished concrete into a safe, bright, and easy to clean surface that can even hold up against forklift traffic with a much lower risk of damage like stains and spalling. As one of the leading concrete polishing companies in Indianapolis, we serve all industries including retail, processing facilities, labs, medical, warehouses, public safety, and automotive with attractive yet economical concrete polishing.
Our Concrete Polishing Process
Polished concrete floors are created through a careful, multi-step process. Our Indianapolis concrete floor polishing contractors begin by repairing your concrete and addressing problems like spalling and stains. Next, a densifying chemical is used to seal the concrete’s pores. This chemical also densifies the surface of the concrete to repel water, resist stains, and make the surface harder to reduce pitting and spalling.
The next step is the actual polishing process. Our polished concrete contractors begin with a 20-grit rough diamond grinding disc then use finer products to deliver the finish you want ranging from matte to high-gloss. We can also combine saw cutting and concrete stains for a beautiful custom polished concrete floor. This customizable process makes it easy to get just the look you’re going for in terms of color, sheen, and pattern.
Endless Decorative Solutions
Who says polished concrete is limited to glossy gray? While this is typically seen in commercial environments, our concrete polishing contractors can create a one-of-a-kind polished concrete floor to fit your design goals. We combine a multi-step polishing process with saw cutting and stains to achieve a huge array of colors and effects.
Some people love the look of dark stained polished concrete while others want something bright and colorful. Depending on whether we use acid- or water-based stains — or a combination of the two — we can achieve vibrant and rich colors or mottled, earth tones that create the look of marble or leather. We can even incorporate company logos into your polished concrete lobby flooring.
Concrete Polishing Services
Call now and get a free quote for Concrete Polishing services.
Concrete Polishing Solutions to Fit Your Needs
Benefits of Polished Concrete Floors
- Affordable:Not much can compare to concrete polishing service in terms of affordability. Polished concrete interior floors transform a concrete slab into a finished floor without a traditional floor covering. Concrete polishing is affordable and lasts a lifetime.
- Reflective:Want to add brightness to a dark or subterranean space? Polished concrete floors are highly reflective, increasing floor brightness in a garage, basement, or commercial facility.
- Waterproof:You don’t need to worry about water damage to your polished concrete. This is especially important in your basement which is naturally prone to moisture. A polished concrete basement floor is a practical solution that won’t need to be replaced if the basement floods or suffers high humidity.
- Permanent:Once your concrete is polished, it stays that way. Concrete polishing is an affordable investment in your home or business that delivers a permanent finished floor.
- Resilient:Concrete polishing densifies the surface of your concrete to make it far less porous and stronger. A polished concrete floor resists impact damage, abrasion, stains, liquid, and much more. It’s even easy to maintain with little effort.